We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 rectangles
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Looking for an easy appetizer? Then try my cheesy tomato squares. Their pizza-like flavor really delivers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Unroll pizza crust, and press into a 10" x 15' rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Arrange tomato slices over cheese.
- Combine remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the mayonnaise, and remaining 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread cheese mixture over tomato slices. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into 16 rectangles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.