Topless Reuben Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Reuben has gone topless! These new sliders are the perfect hand-held recipe any night of the week.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into (12) 1/2-inch slices
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet. Top bread with equal amounts of drained sauerkraut and then corned beef. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and top each slider with 1 teaspoon dressing and slice of Swiss cheese. Place back in oven, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.