We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a very special take on a loaded dinner roll, try our Tuscan Bundles. Chicken, sundried tomatoes, and a spread of Italian cheeses, all wrapped inside soft warm bread. This easy bread recipe makes the perfect addition to any classically Italian meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 to 4 fresh basil leaves, cut in 1/8-inch ribbons
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, drained and patted dry, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using your fingers, flatten biscuits to 4-inch rounds. Evenly divide cheese spread on each of the biscuits. Top evenly with chicken, basil, and sundried tomatoes.
- Bring sides of biscuits up and pinch together tightly to seal and form a bundle. Place bundles on the baking sheet, pinched side down. Lightly spray tops of each bundle with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more recipes "stuffed" with flavor, try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs or our Stuffed Chicken Muffins!
- We love a juicy chicken dinner; our Very Ritzy Chicken and this One-Dish Chicken are some of our favorites.
- For more Italian recipes you'll love, try our Basil Pesto Focaccia or Chef Tony's Cheesy Rice Balls.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!