Cheesy Mexican Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're just having a few friends over or you're hosting a big ol' fiesta, our Cheesy Mexican Dip is the way to go. Using only three simple ingredients, this homemade dip recipe is simple to throw together when you're short on time. Make sure you have a bowl of tortilla chips handy 'cause your guests are gonna be dippin' and snackin' all night long.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine salami, salsa, and cream cheese over medium heat.
- Cook 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 321
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 72 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,088mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!