We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ok, you don’t have to be a cowboy (or cowgirl) to enjoy this flavor-packed dip that’s studded with all sorts of good stuff like bacon, corn, and lots of cheddar cheese. This is ideal for an afterschool treat, to put out on game night or really any night. And when it comes to dippers for this, we think anything goes … but we did share some of our favorites below.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento, drained well
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon real bacon pieces
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
What to Do
Go to Easy Home Meals to finish up this dip recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We suggest serving this dip with pretzels, chips, or your favorite fresh veggies.
- Maybe put out a selection of easy dips and let everyone choose their favorites. How about trying our Strawberry Cheesecake Dip and our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip too?
- Plus, check out our selection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!