Grandma's Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 25 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
There's nothing more reliable than taking a leaf out of Grandma's cookbook, especially when you're looking to feed a crowd. This easy recipe for Grandma's Deviled Eggs combines simplicity with good taste for one of the best potluck recipes of the season.
What You'll Need
- 18 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place the eggs in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover them; heat to boiling. When the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and run cold water over the eggs. Add some ice cubes to the water and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove the egg yolks to a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Fill the cavity of each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.