Grandma's Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 25 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
There's nothing more reliable than taking a leaf out of Grandma's cookbook, especially when you're looking to feed a crowd. This easy recipe for Grandma's Deviled Eggs combines simplicity with good taste for one of the best potluck recipes of the season.
What You'll Need
- 18 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place the eggs in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover them; heat to boiling. When the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and run cold water over the eggs. Add some ice cubes to the water and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove the egg yolks to a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Fill the cavity of each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.