Make-Your-Own Potato Skins Bar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These pint-sized potato skins are going to be a hit at your next get-together. To make them, we sort of “bake” them until they’re tender. Then, after scooping out the pulp, we air-fry them until they’re crispy. Whether you serve these at your family reunion or during the holidays, you can bet everyone’s going to be talking about ‘em.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) bag baby red potatoes (creamers)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees F. Add whole potatoes to air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air-fry 18 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Remove potatoes from basket, let cool slightly, then cut each in half. (Careful, these babies are gonna be hot!) Using a spoon, scoop out some of the potato pulp, leaving about 1/4-inch of the pulp around the edges. (Save scooped potato pulp for another use.)
- In a large bowl, toss potato skins with oil and kosher salt, coating evenly. Return potato skins to basket, in batches if necessary, and cook at 400 degrees F. 8 to 9 minutes or until crispy. Make sure you shake the basket a couple of times during cooking to ensure potatoes brown evenly.
- Serve potato skins with bowls of everyone’s favorite toppings, like sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chili, scallions and crumbled bacon.
Just For You!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Check out these aweseome appetizer recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!