The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Make-Your-Own Potato Skins Bar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 36 halves
- COOK TIME
- 26 Min
These pint-sized potato skins are going to be a hit at your next get-together. To make them, we sort of “bake” them until they’re tender. Then, after scooping out the pulp, we air-fry them until they’re crispy. Whether you serve these at your family reunion or during the holidays, you can bet everyone’s going to be talking about ‘em.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) bag baby red potatoes (creamers)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees F. Add whole potatoes to air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air-fry 18 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Remove potatoes from basket, let cool slightly, then cut each in half. (Careful, these babies are gonna be hot!) Using a spoon, scoop out some of the potato pulp, leaving about 1/4-inch of the pulp around the edges. (Save scooped potato pulp for another use.)
- In a large bowl, toss potato skins with oil and kosher salt, coating evenly. Return potato skins to basket, in batches if necessary, and cook at 400 degrees F. 8 to 9 minutes or until crispy. Make sure you shake the basket a couple of times during cooking to ensure potatoes brown evenly.
- Serve potato skins with bowls of everyone’s favorite toppings, like sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chili, scallions and crumbled bacon.
Just For You!
- Stay tuned for our new air-fryer cookbook! Coming soon!
- For more fantastic potato options, try our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever, or these delicious Double Stuffers.
- It's time for some classic appetizers, and we've got the best right here with our Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Check out these aweseome appetizer recipes!
Nov 27, 2018
I love how crispy these get using the air fryer! Potato skins are always a favorite on game day, and the topping possibilities are endless! I like to make a Mexican version using leftover taco meat and toppings, and have even had great results making a breakfast version with shredded cheese, cubed ham, and eggs!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!