Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory crisps are always a hit. And thanks to the convenience of frozen phyllo dough and the ease of chopped spinach, these go together in no time. So if you’re looking to impress your guests, these are perfect.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen phyllo dough, thawed
What to Do
- To get the full recipe head over to our friends at Easy Home Meals!
Test Kitchen Tip
Once you open the box of phyllo dough, you see how thin the sheets are. The crispy layers are created by alternating the sheets with butter. It is really simple and very impressive.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 88
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 131mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.