The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Pary Appetizers for Any Occasion
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Whether you’re looking for just the right thing to serve for Easter or Mother’s Day or you just need a special something to brighten up your table, then look no more. Since this recipe starts with a bunch of refrigerated and frozen shortcuts, it couldn’t be easier. One hint we do want to share with you… since this looks and tastes super fancy, let’s keep how easy it is our little secret.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 6 frozen asparagus spears, thawed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup frozen whole baby carrots, thawed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup frozen diced pepper and onions, thawed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold puff pastry and place on a baking sheet. Brush egg around the edge of the pastry, about 1” all around. Fold over 1/2 inch of pastry, creating a lip.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the center of pastry. Now, arrange asparagus, carrots, and peppers and onions on top of cream cheese, as shown; sprinkle with feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, and salt; mix well. Brush mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden around the edges. Cut into pieces and serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing recipes, head on over to Easy Home Meals.
- Craving more Mediterranean flavor? Make our Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps or our Braised Mediterranean Beef!
- For more vegetable goodness, make our Easy Corn Pudding or our Broccoli Tots.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.