Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who could have guessed that one of the most delicious parts of the pumpkin was the seeds! All everyone talks about is pumpkin pie, but have you tried roasted pumpkin seeds? If not, you need to make our recipe for Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. It's simple, fast, and out-of-this-world tasty. Besides, if you don't like spicy, there's always a sweet option. The possibilities are endless and Howard's here to show you how!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with melted butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until evenly coated. Spread seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until seeds are golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- When it comes to the options, have a ball. Wanna make these sweeter, skip the garlic, cayenne pepper and chili and replace it with a mixture of cinnamon sugar. There are no rules so have fun and share with us your favorites.
- Need a little extra help? Check out this helpful video on How To Roast Pumpkin Seeds.
- For more fun with pumpkin, try our Caramel Peanut Pumpkin Pie, our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake, or our Perfect Pumpkin Cobbler!
- We've got a few fall-favorites we think you'll love at dinnertime. Try our Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin, our Copycat Autumn Squash Soup, or our Apple Glazed Chicken.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.