Yummy Mummy Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're throwing a Halloween party, you're going to need some fun (and spooky) Halloween treats to set the mood. Well, our Yummy Mummy Brie is a festive appetizer that will get your guests all wrapped up in the party. Made with ooey gooey cheese, raspberry jam and "bandages" of puff pastry, everyone is going to love the spooktacular presence of this Yummy Mummy Brie, but they're going to love the taste even more.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet from a (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (13-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 chocolate chips for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On a cutting board, unfold puff pastry sheet and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
- Slice Brie horizontally in half. Remove top and spread raspberry jam evenly over bottom half, then return top half to its place. Place Brie in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Wrap the strips of puff pastry around the Brie, crisscrossing the strips randomly, but leaving an opening for the “eyes”, and tuck the ends under. (See photo)
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water; brush lightly over puff pastry.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and Brie is soft and melting. Place chocolate chips in the opening left for the eyes. Let sit 5 minutes then serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- Surround these with slices of apple, your favorite vegetables, and crackers and get ready for a treat that your “Mummy” would approve of.
- Keep the spooky mood going with our Dreadful Halloween Dinner Ideas and Petrifying Halloween Snacks.
- For more delicious Halloween treats try our Spooky Halloween Punch Recipes and Spooktacular Hallowen Party Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 424
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 362mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Freshly squeezed orange juice helps turn these Double-Orange Glazed Cookies into a tasty, sunny treat that they won't be able to stop snackin' on. Bake these "doubly-orangey-good" cookies when you're looking for a sunshine-y way to brighten up your gang!