Apple-Oat Snack Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Break out these cake-like squares for the after-school gang. Serve 'em up with tall glasses of milk and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pie filling, and spoon into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack, and cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 444mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!