We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 cookie bars
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This cookie bar recipe will make you feel like a billion bucks! Our Billionaire Bars feature a layer of crumbly and buttery shortbread cookies, ooey-gooey caramel, and sweet-as-can-be chocolate ganache. It's dessert perfection!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.2-ounce) package shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (11-ounce) package caramels
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely crushed. Place in a medium bowl, add butter, and mix well. Press cookie mixture firmly into bottom of baking dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine caramels and heavy cream; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Evenly pour over crust, spreading quickly before it hardens. Refrigerate 15 minutes, or until set.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring until smooth. Pour mixture over caramel and spread evenly. Refrigerate until set.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into bars. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Easy, portable, and delicious?? Here are some other bar recipes for you to enjoy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 335
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 183mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!