Blueberry Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We top a nutty graham cracker crust with creamy cheesecake, fresh blueberries, and lemon curd to make our recipe for Blueberry Lemon Bars. This dessert bar recipe is perfect for a potluck 'cause it can be put together in just 10 minutes and can feed a whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine ground almonds, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat lemon curd on high 15 seconds, or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!