We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
You don't want to miss this easy dessert bar recipe, because it's 2 layers of pure magic. Our no-bake Chocolate-Peanut Bars combine a sweet peanut butter base with a rich chocolate topping that will make your taste buds dance. We like to serve them at potlucks and parties, but sometimes they're too hard to share!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (about 45 cookies)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
What to Do
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla wafer crumbs; beat until blended. Press mixture into dish.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together chocolate chips and whipping cream over low heat until melted and smooth, let cool 5 minutes. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Using the wax paper, lift out entire candy and place on cutting board. Cut into bars, refrigerate leftovers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.