The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 bar per serving
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
There's something about these Coffee Bars that make them the perfect complement to a steaming cup of coffee, or even a hot cup of tea! Since they're so easy to make, they're perfect for keeping on hand just in case you need to offer a tasty snack to company. You can't go wrong with these yummy coffee dessert bars!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup prepared coffee, cooled
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the 1 stick butter and brown sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla, then gradually add the coffee, mixing well.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon; gradually add to the butter mixture. Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour onto baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and milk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over bars, cut and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing coffee desserts, try our Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake or our Pull-Apart Coffee Cake.
- These Java Nuts are the perfect snack for any coffee lover!
- Prefer to drink your coffee? Try our Pumpkin Spice Lattes or our Almond Cafe Latte.