Creamy Raspberry Dessert Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Set these out for a sweet breakfast treat or present them after dinner. Either way, no one is going to resist reaching for one of these Creamy Raspberry Dessert Bars. If you can believe it, they taste even better than they look!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups seedless raspberry jam
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Using your hands or a pastry blender, mix in butter to form a crumbly mixture. Set aside 1 cup of mixture for topping and press remaining mixture into baking pan.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, and half-and-half. Pour over crumb mixture in pan.
- Warm jam and drizzle over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top and lightly press into jam.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until lightly browned and cream cheese mixture is set. Cool, cut into bars, and serve.
- We featured these dreamy dessert bars in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.