Double Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Double Chocolate Bars are the richest, creamiest chocolate bars in the land! They're an easy chocolate cookie bar recipe, and a must for chocoholics because they combine perfectly yummy cocoa powder with everyone's favorite: chocolate chips! Make them for a potluck, a party, or just because. No matter why you make them, you're in for double the flavor and double the fun!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup cocoa, the sugar, and butter; mix well. Press firmly over the bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, flour, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; stir in walnuts. Spread evenly over graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Check This Out!
- For more fun with dessert bars, try some of our favorites! Our 3-Layer Nanimo Bars are always a hit, and our Apple Pie Bars are the perfect taste of summer. These Brownie Cheesecake Bars are the ultimate indulgence.
- Looking for a perfect potluck recipe? Try one of our Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts!
- For something to surprise everyone, make our Candy Bar Slab Cookies.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 143mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!