Double Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Double Chocolate Bars are the richest, creamiest chocolate bars in the land! These easy chocolate cookie bars are a must for chocoholics.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup cocoa, the sugar, and butter; mix well. Press firmly over the bottom of an ungreased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sweetened condensed milk, flour, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; stir in the walnuts. Spread evenly over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 553
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 191mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 71g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.