Graham Cracker Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in the mood for a bite of something sweet, reach for one of our Graham Cracker Bites. Once this graham cracker cookie is baked, we cut it up into bite-sized squares for easy snackin' and dunkin' into a glass of cold white milk.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla. Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool then cut into 1-inch squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)