Graham Cracker Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in the mood for a bite of something sweet, reach for one of our Graham Cracker Bites. Once this graham cracker cookie is baked, we cut it up into bite-sized squares for easy snackin' and dunkin' into a glass of cold white milk.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla. Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool then cut into 1-inch squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!