Lemon Cheese Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know what sunshine tastes like? Take a bite out of one of these Lemon Cheese Bars and you'll see what we're talking about. These creamy lemon bars have all the lemony flavor you need!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, and the oil; mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture.
- Lightly pat remaining mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, beat together the remaining egg, the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until light and smooth. Spread over cooled baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and bake 15 more minutes, or until light golden. Cool then cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 153
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 154mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!