Lemon Refrigerator Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes you want something sweet that doesn't weigh you down and these Lemon Refrigerator Bites are just the trick! They're light and refreshing and perfect for the summer weather! These creamy, chilly, little bites of Heaven are exactly what everyone is gonna be craving this time a year, so go ahead and make a double batch of this lemony-cool dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in whipped topping just until mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
Garnish with lemon zest and blueberries, or your favorite fresh fruit.
Love lemon? We'd like to recommend our Berry Lemon Pie for another sweet and tangy option!
Getting ready to go to a summer potluck? We've got a collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts you'll just love.
- Check out our tips for keeping these bars fresh even longer!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"