Lemon Refrigerator Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes you want something sweet that doesn't weigh you down and these Lemon Refrigerator Bites are just the trick! They're light and refreshing and perfect for the summer weather! These creamy, chilly, little bites of Heaven are exactly what everyone is gonna be craving this time a year, so go ahead and make a double batch of this lemony-cool dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in whipped topping just until mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
Garnish with lemon zest and blueberries, or your favorite fresh fruit.
Love lemon? We'd like to recommend our Berry Lemon Pie for another sweet and tangy option!
Getting ready to go to a summer potluck? We've got a collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts you'll just love.
- Check out our tips for keeping these bars fresh even longer!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).