Peanut Butter S'more Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted roasted peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; beat well. Add flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press dough into baking dish. Spread marshmallow creme over dough, then sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until marshmallow creme is lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Who doesn't love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Well, another very easy and delicious way to enjoy it is our Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.