Pretzel S'mores Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 35 pieces
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Did you know the twisty-turny pretzels have become so popular they're now a half-a-billion dollar industry? Wow! And we know that everyone will fall in love with our Pretzel S'mores Bites. These bite-sized cookie treats are as easy as can be, and feature the tasty combo of chocolate, marshmallow, and your favorite salty snack - pretzels!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.5-ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 35 mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of dish. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until center is set.
- While the dough is still hot, sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cookie crust. Arrange pretzels over marshmallows in 7 rows of 5 pretzels each. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Let cool, then using a wet knife (so it won’t stick), cut into 35 squares. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Pretzel fans unite! Whether it's National Pretzel Day or any day, we know you'll love our gourmet style Cowboy Bark, or for a no-bake treat, try our Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites!
- Want more of that favorite S'mores flavor? We've got you covered with these oh-so-yum S'mores Brownies. No campfire? No problem! Our Chewy S'mores Squares were made for just such an occasion!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Calories 204
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 6.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 163mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!