Sinful Seven Layer Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Every once in a while we need a dessert that's really indulgent. Y'know, something that'll make you feel like you're doing something bad. For those times, we bake up a batch of our Sinful Seven Layer Cookies, which feature seven layers of "It's so good this must be a sin!" These yummy cookies are like magic! Layered with chocolate, butterscotch, graham crackers, coconuts, and more, you won't be able to resist just one!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, then place in oven 5 minutes, or until butter is melted.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs and next 3 ingredients over butter. Pour condensed milk over coconut; top with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool in baking dish on a wire rack then cut into squares.
More Cookie Bar Recipes and Favorites from Mr. Food
If you love cookie bar recipes, check out some of our favorite recipes below! The best thing about cookie bar recipes is that they're super easy to transport. You can even wait until you arrive at a potluck before cutting them into neat little squares to share.
1. 3-Layer Nanaimo Bars - A Canadian favorite!
2. Almond Florentines - Light, lovely, and a little bit sophisticated
3. Apple Nut Bars - A fall favorite that pairs well with apple cider (spiced or not)!
4. Billionaire Bars - Worth every penny (and secretly pretty cheap to make).
5. Blueberry Lemon Bars - Blue-tiful addition to any breakfast or brunch
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!