Pumpkin Patch Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Squares
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Square
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Take a trip down to the old family pumpkin farm and enjoy our favorite fall dessert! These Pumpkin Patch Squares are the dessert bar recipe you've been missing. The delicious pumpkin flavor, combined with sweet chocolate chips, is going to be the highlight of your fall season. Luckily, there's plenty to go around! Everyone will enjoy this comforting taste of seasonal goodness.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-x-13- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and mix until creamy. Beat in flour mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly into pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.