All in One Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (32-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 (6-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Crumble beef into a microwave-safe 3-quart casserole dish and cook in microwave at 80 percent power 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, bell pepper, onion, garlic, uncooked macaroni, salt, black pepper, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cook at 80 percent power for 15 to 16 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over top of goulash; cook at 80 percent power 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- We can never get enough goulash, which is why we had to put together a collection of some of our favorite, easy goulash recipes. Click here to check them out and if you're looking for more ideas on what to make with your ground beef, click here to check out some of our ground beef recipes.
- Make sure you have the perfect sides available with our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More.
- Want to try making this goulash recipe in the oven? In a skillet, brown your meat, garlic, and onion until your meat is no longer pink. Then, put everything into a casserole dish, cover, and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until macaroni is cooked. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese for the last 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 656
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 39g 79 %
- Cholesterol 120mg 40 %
- Sodium 1,498mg 62 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 26 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you grew up in an Italian household or had friends who did, then you're probably familiar with "meatball cookies." For those of you who aren't, a meatball cookie is just an Italian cookie that's shaped like a meatball. Our Chocolate Meatball Cookies are a great addition to any holiday cookie platter and can spark up some fun conversation!