We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know there's a short season for apricots? With Apricot Brisket, you can enjoy great apricot taste all year-round. And, just like fresh apricots, this dish will disappear before you know it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) jar apricot preserves (about 1 cup)
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef brisket
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apricot preserves, onion soup mix, ketchup, and wine. Place brisket fat-side up in prepared baking dish. Spread apricot mixture over brisket and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice brisket across the grain and serve with the sauce.
For an even fruitier taste, add a drained 17-ounce can of apricot halves during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!