Asian Garlic Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sauce packs quite a punch. Team it with tender beef and you're on your way to an easy dinner that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds beef flank or top sirloin steak, 1 inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sweet and sour (duck) sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable mix, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and brown the steak for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the vegetables; mix well. Add to the steak, along with the vegetables.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 to 5 more minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through
Serve over hot cooked brown or white rice. And with the wide variety of frozen vegetable mixes available, this recipe can be different every time you make it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.