Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili uses traditional ingredients such as onions and peppers. Then, adds a southwest flair from black beans and chunky salsa. Eat it up!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes seasoned with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup thick 'n' chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef, onions, and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble beef. Cook about 5 minutes, until no pink remains in beef. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
For even more ways that you can cook southwest style food, check out our Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.