We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's beefy, cheesy, and smothered in saucy goodness? Our Beefy Enchiladas! Not only do these taste amazing, but they're easy to whip up any night of the week. It's a recipe that'll make you want to break out the maracas and throw a party right at the dinner table!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain excess liquid. Add green chilies, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, 2 cups cheese, the garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour 1 cup enchilada sauce in baking dish. Place equal amounts of beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Tightly roll up tortillas and place seam side down on baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings, like sour cream or jalapeno slices (for an extra kick!).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.