We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's beefy, cheesy, and smothered in saucy goodness? Our Beefy Enchiladas! Not only do these taste amazing, but they're easy to whip up any night of the week. It's a recipe that'll make you want to break out the maracas and throw a party right at the dinner table!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain excess liquid. Add green chilies, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, 2 cups cheese, the garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour 1 cup enchilada sauce in baking dish. Place equal amounts of beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Tightly roll up tortillas and place seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 754
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49g 76 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 119 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 53g 107 %
- Cholesterol 184mg 61 %
- Sodium 828mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got kids to take to after-school activities or just an afternoon of errands planned, these Gooey Peanut Butter Squares make for a great on-the-go snack. They're ooey-gooey sweet while still packing in some nutritious ingredients, like whole-grain cereal and protein-rich peanut butter. They're sure to keep everyone going!