Beefy Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Beefy Fried Rice is a real meal-in-one that you can have ready for your gang in just 15 minutes! This hearty, Asian-inspired dish is perfect for when you're in a rush, or any time that you don't want to spend all evening cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine ground beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is browned and no pink remains, stirring occasionally to crumble beef. Drain off excess liquid and remove beef to a bowl.
- Place water in the skillet and heat over medium-high heat until hot; add bell pepper and snow peas and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until pepper is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and black pepper; mix well. Return beef to skillet and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in scallions just before serving.
- Looking for more of our best rice recipes? Then be sure to check out our collection of Simple Rice Recipes: 29 Chicken and Rice Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, and More.
- Our Egg Drop Soup would really complete the meal!
- And if you want to make your own egg rolls, try our easy version -- you and your gang will love them!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 446
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 35 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 864mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!