We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/3 cup ketchup; mix well.
- Place mixture into prepared baking pan and shape into a loaf. Spread remaining 1/3 cup ketchup over top.
- Bake 1 hour or until done.
- If you want to cook this in the microwave, simply combine the ingredients as above, then place the mixture in a 2-quart oblong microwaveable baking dish and shape into a loaf. Microwave, uncovered, on High (full power), turning the dish occasionally, for 25 minutes or until done. Remove from the baking dish and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes before serving.
- Want to try a lighter version of this meatloaf recipe? You can use very lean ground turkey or chicken instead of ground beef!
- Looking for more easy meatloaf recipes? Then you'll love our latest recipe collection, How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes.
- This meatloaf recipe would go great with a side of Lyonnaise Potatoes or Best Broccoli Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.