We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is certainly well known for its bourbon, and when it's used as the highlight flavor on thick juicy steaks...watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless beef loin strip steaks
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the steaks; mix well. Place the steaks in a 9" x 13" baking dish and pour the marinade over the top. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and place on a broiler pan, reserving the marinade. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, bring the reserved marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Let boil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the steaks just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.