Cheesy Italian Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy two-bite appetizer that will impress the hungriest of guests, look no further. Cheesy Italian Stuffed Meatballs are filled with melted ooey gooey cheese to make this the perfect starter!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!