We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Asian spin on classic meatballs is the perfect dish for you and your gang to wake up those taste buds. Chinatown Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and sour that'll be your new favorite dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (35-ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen diced bell peppers and onions
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Jasmine rice, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger. Add remaining ingredients except the rice, and stir until well mixed.
- Turn heat to medium-high, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!