Chinese Sirloin Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've heard that beef doesn't fit in with today's diets, think again! When selected and prepared properly, it's today's smart choice.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2- to 2¼-pound) boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick, well trimmed
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak.
- Place the steak in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet; discard the marinade. Broil for 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve immediately.
The longer this marinates, the more flavor will be absorbed by the steak. So, for best flavor, marinate overnight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.