Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We combined two of Dad's favorites to come up with this recipe for Dad's Beer Marinated Steak. It's our outrageous marinade that makes this flank steak so mouthwatering and rich-tasting. Make this for him on Father's Day or any day and you'll definitely impress him.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds flank steak
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish, combine beer, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic; mix well.
- Place steak in marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade.
- Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until center is cooked to medium-rare or desired doneness. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper, then slice on an angle across the grain, and serve.
- Go all out for dad with a side of our Winning Fries--yum!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!