We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All kids are picky eaters sometimes. Well, you can be sure they'll eat this time because this dish is so much fun! (And boy, does that make us happy too, 'cause it's all here - the meat, potatoes, and vegetables!)
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, cut into -inch cubes
- 1 jar (12 ounces) brown gravy
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 6 servings warm instant mashed potatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the beef and saut for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the gravy and vegetables; simmer over low heat for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon the meat mixture evenly into 6 soup bowls or sundae glasses and top with heaping dollops of potatoes. Top each sundae with a cherry tomato.
If your kids would rather have stuffing or rice in place of the potatoes, those will work, too. Let them choose their favorite sundae flavors!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!