We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These larger-than-life hearty ribs are not only big on size but on taste, too! Since they bake up in our ovens, we can enjoy them all year 'round, no matter the weather!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil then place a roasting rack in pan. Coat rack with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine cumin, oregano, thyme, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
Rub seasoning mixture evenly over ribs. Place ribs on roasting rack, overlapping them if necessary. Roast uncovered 1 hour.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce and roast, uncovered, 25 to 30 more minutes, or until ribs are tender and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Serve with additional barbecue sauce on the side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.