Double Melt Away Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This is so simple! With our Double Melt Away Steak, the idea is to season butter and let it flavor your steak as it melts. And when the tender meat melts in your mouth, it's like having a double treat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 strip steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, garlic, onion powder, and parsley; mix well. Place down the center of a 12-inch-square piece of wax paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Sprinkle each side of steak evenly with salt and pepper. Coat a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium doneness, or to desired doneness. Melt a slice of herbed butter over each steak and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!