Dressed-Up BLT Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Big flavor can come in a small package and these Dressed-Up BLT Sliders are a prime example. The best part is, you can make these as fancy or as simple as you want. There are no rules!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 slider rolls, toasted
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mayonnaise. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 12 equal amounts and make 12 patties.
- On a large griddle or in a skillet over medium heat, cook burgers in batches 4 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking.
- Divide lettuce evenly between rolls, top each with a burger, tomato slice, 2 pieces of bacon, a dollop of the ketchup mixture, and the roll top. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!