The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Dressed-Up BLT Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Big flavor can come in a small package and these Dressed-Up BLT Sliders are a prime example. The best part is, you can make these as fancy or as simple as you want. There are no rules!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 slider rolls, toasted
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mayonnaise. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 12 equal amounts and make 12 patties.
- On a large griddle or in a skillet over medium heat, cook burgers in batches 4 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking.
- Divide lettuce evenly between rolls, top each with a burger, tomato slice, 2 pieces of bacon, a dollop of the ketchup mixture, and the roll top. Serve immediately.
Customize these by putting out bowls of sliced pickles, jalapeno slices, roasted peppers, and shredded cheese.
Check out our foolproof tips on how to cook a burger, so they're done right every time!
- Here are some great ideas to Make the Most of Family Dinner Time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!