Easy Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Short Ribs reigns supreme over easy stovetop rib recipes. Make it for supper tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown ribs on all sides over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 1 hour; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!