French Onion Soup Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the taste of french onion soup, then you'll love what we've done with these burgers. French Onion Soup Burgers are a fun twist on an American classic!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 8 slices French bread, cut diagonally, lightly toasted
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook onions 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden and caramelized, stirring occasionally. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix ground beef and onion soup mix. Form into 4 patties and saute in the same skillet, over medium heat, 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Place burgers on toasted French bread slices. Top with caramelized onions and 2 slices of cheese. Place on a baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Place remaining bread slices on top and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.