French Onion Soup Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the taste of french onion soup, then you'll love what we've done with these burgers. French Onion Soup Burgers are a fun twist on an American classic!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 8 slices French bread, cut diagonally, lightly toasted
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook onions 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden and caramelized, stirring occasionally. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix ground beef and onion soup mix. Form into 4 patties and saute in the same skillet, over medium heat, 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Place burgers on toasted French bread slices. Top with caramelized onions and 2 slices of cheese. Place on a baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Place remaining bread slices on top and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!