Garlic Crusted Liver
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So good and full of garlic flavor they won't even know it's liver. I can keep a secret if you can!
What You'll Need
- 4 beef or calves liver steaks (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the liver in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the steaks.
- Spray the steaks with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes until desired doneness.
Beef and calf's livers do not have to be cooked until they're dry and hard. Try cooking them to medium-well so they're still moist and flavorful.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!