Garlic Lovers' Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Garlic Lovers' Steak is so tender and full of flavor, we can bet it'll be an instant hit at the dinner table. There's nothing better than a big juicy steak and this easy recipe provides a garlicky-good way for you to take a classic dinner recipe up another level in flavor and style. Don't wait, make it tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef skirt steak
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except beef; pulse until well combined. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade; cover and set aside.
- Place beef in a shallow dish and pour remaining marinade over it. Cover and marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, or overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard excess marinade. Place steak in a grill pan.
- Over high heat, cook steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Remove steak to a cutting board and slice thin across the grain. Stir reserved marinade and serve immediately over beef.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We suggest serving this up with a side of our Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.