We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this sizzling T-bone steak so flavorful? The fresh garlic! Anytime we have a hankering for steak and can't grill outside, this one, packing both a filet and a strip steak, cooks up to a "T" on our stovetop!
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) T-bone steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
What to Do
- Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Using a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat, brown steaks 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pan from heat 1 minute; reduce heat to low. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Cook steaks 1 to 2 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!