Grilled Bourbon Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our bourbon-laced homemade marinade can turn any steak from ho-hum to wow! With a smoky richness that tenderizes our meat, as well, it's an unbeatable grilling recipe that'll please your gang or impress your company!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 (10-ounce) rib, strip, round or chuck steaks (see Option)
What to Do
- In a baking dish or resealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients except the steaks; mix well. Add the steaks; cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
You can use four 10-ounce steaks or two 1-1/4-pound steaks—the choice is yours. But remember: The thicker the steak, the longer the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!