Grilled Bourbon Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our bourbon-laced homemade marinade can turn any steak from ho-hum to wow! With a smoky richness that tenderizes our meat, as well, it's an unbeatable grilling recipe that'll please your gang or impress your company!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 (10-ounce) rib, strip, round or chuck steaks (see Option)
What to Do
- In a baking dish or resealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients except the steaks; mix well. Add the steaks; cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
You can use four 10-ounce steaks or two 1-1/4-pound steaks—the choice is yours. But remember: The thicker the steak, the longer the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!