Homestyle Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are loads of ways to prepare Salisbury Steak but we think you'll love our Homestyle Salisbury Steak best. it's a tried and true version that tastes awesome!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8.25-ounce) can carrots, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper; form mixture into patties.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dust patties with flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook half the patties for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Repeat with remaining patties. Drain off excess fat; remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, cook mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add soup and milk and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is hot. Pour sauce over patties and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 726mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!