Honky Tonk Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame hamburger rolls, cut in half and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 8 onion rings, baked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; mix well and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, cook burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook until melted.
- Spread garlic mayo on each bun, then layer with lettuce, burger, a slice of bacon, 2 onion rings, and top of bun. Serve immediately.
Wanna go all out and make some homemade fries? We've got a great recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Fries!